Asaver Terms of Service & Disclaimer
To use Asaver.net or any other Asaver-owned or controlled website, product, or service, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms of Service (defined below).
Asaver makes all online resources, including all media, records, images, videos, gifs, etc accessible to you subject to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement for your use.
By using Asaver’s services, you agree to these terms of service and any terms and conditions included and/or referenced herein, as well as any other terms and conditions set out on the website.
Terms of using Asaver.net
- This website is for actual human use only no bots.
- You can only use our website for recording purposes, as authorized by law.
- You are not permitted to use our services to download or convert any copyrighted materials.
- You are fully liable for any abuse of our services and any infringements of copyright law that may result from your use of our website.
- You are obliged to read the terms of service of the websites from which you are downloading files, since utilizing our services may be violating their terms of service.
- We are not liable for any abuse of the services offered on this website or any damages that may result from their usage.
- We retain the right to make modifications to these terms at any time.
- You agree with these terms of service by continuing to use this website.
- Any use of the material, including but not limited to the compilation of an internal database, redistribution or reproducing the content by any commercial network, cable or satellite system, is expressly prohibited by the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to copy, edit, publish, transmit, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, unauthorized reproduction from, or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, any portions of the Asaver web tool, unless when expressly authorized.
- You will not use automatic website grabbing software (also known as website downloader or website copier software) to store numerous website pages for any purpose.
- You will not use ad-blocking software to prevent adverts from loading and displaying on the website.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service in their entirety, then you should NOT use this web tool.
Asaver reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time and will give notice via a public announcement on the website’s homepage.
Please review these terms of service often to ensure you are aware of all terms that govern your usage of Asaver.
Copyright violations are prohibited under our terms of service. We do not offer access or digital downloads to copyrighted materials, own or run servers that hold access to copyrighted content, distribute or convey copyrighted content to the public, or allow access to privately accessible or fee-based media. We are conscious of and respectful of the intellectual property rights of others.
This website prohibits users from downloading or converting any protected content. We may, in our sole discretion, delete any material that breaches the intellectual property rights of other parties.
We respond to reports of suspected copyright infringement following relevant international intellectual property laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please notify us if you feel that any of the content that you own and have copyrighted is being used without your permission by sending an email with your claim to Asaver.net/contact
Please supply the following information to effectively submit your claim:
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted material. Please include a description of the material and, if available, a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
- A statement stating you have a reasonable suspicion that the complainant’s use of the content is not permitted by you, your agent, or the law.
- A declaration under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is correct and you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringing work; and
- A physical or digital signature from the copyright holder or their authorized agent.
We shall not respond to or act on any complaints that are irrelevant to us or ineffective under the law.